What’s your people strategy and how can you go on the offensive?
We will help you to answer the following questions and implement the resulting changes successfully:
- How is your HR function performing right now and what does the business really think of HR?
- What is your people purpose?
- What employee experience are you trying to deliver and what does this mean for the way HR services are delivered / the role HR needs to play?
- How do you optimise your current HR processes?
- How can you strike the right balance between self-service, shared services and local HR support?
- How can your HR team build its skills in HR analytics, organisation design and change management, so you can demonstrate ROI and business impact?
- What does a high performing People Consultant look like?
- How can you build line manager capability so line managers are effective ‘people managers’?
- What should your payroll strategy be and how can you improve governance and controls?
- What are your measures of success, so you can prove the impact of HR interventions with hard facts?
How it feels to work with us
- Access to independent, expert advice
- Support from seasoned guides who ‘get’ your business, HR and change
- Knowledge and experience to select the right people technology for your business
- Real creativity in achieving long term behavioural change
Sign up for our newsletter