In 2020 we interviewed an experienced panel of 25 senior HR professionals to find out how the future of HR shared services space will evolve. We asked some key questions such as:
- What activities are HRSS professionals focussed on?
- How do we keep these services relevant and continuously improve?
- How are HRSS teams structured? What roles, capabilities and behaviours are critical to success?
- Which tools and enablers are HR Shared Services using to optimise service delivery?
- How can HR Shared Services learn from other ‘shared’ functions in their organisations?
The results of which we compiled into our latest whitepaper, part of the HR on the Offensive series that was launched mid 2019, called The Future of HR Shared Services – Becoming People Experience and Solutions Experts.
The whitepaper is launched on Tuesday 3rd November and you can download from the website via our 'Insights' page.
On 19th November we be shared some of the key findings in a one hour webinar in which Emma Leonis was joined by three panellists from the report to talk about some of their key takeaways.
If you would like to read the original HR on the Offensive whitepaper released in 2019 you can download it here.