A place to work where your merit is rewarded and celebrated, where colleagues and teams support each other, and development is encouraged. We put our clients success at the centre of everything we do and our passion for delivering quality client outcomes and advice is our secret sauce.
Do you like the sound of…
- Integrated solutions, avoiding silo’s where possible
- Holistic solutions, considering employee experience, people, process, data, and technology
- Investing time in thought leadership, shouting about what we love or adopting something early in its evolution
- Being technology agnostic and digging deep to find the route causes of client challenges when architecting their new solution. You may call us nosy! But as practitioners at heart, our clients love it!
LACE Partners was founded six years ago with the ambition to become the UK’s leading boutique HR management consultancy. We are well on our way but what separates us from the crowd?
Our Talent is key, we work hard with a sprinkle of fun and a pinch of grit. We want to create an environment for you to operate at your best. Our care, our passion and our innovative approach to how we work and deliver for our clients are what make us different.
Enough about us, let's talk about you…
Are you an HR data, technology or systems practitioner looking for a permanent position, to work as part of a team?
Do you have experience in:
- Solution architecting, selecting products, building business cases and road maps
- Participating or leading HR Tech implementations
- Client operations or consultancy experience
- An employee centric view of data and systems
- A desire to drive technology supported business change
We are looking for people at all levels and stages of their career, from Consultant to Delivery Director and beyond. Where you fit will depend on your level of experience, your ambition, and your desire for personal and professional growth.
- Consultant: Owning discrete deliverables and components of a workstream
- Manager: Delivering an end-to-end workstream or smaller projects
- Senior Manager: Owning larger scale and complex workstreams or projects, active participation in creating your future through business development and sales
- Delivery Director: Owning end-to-end accountability for client delivery and sales, working with the Exec Team to mobilise our teams and ensure we deliver on our promises
Care, passion, and innovation is at the heart of everything we do, be it sales, delivery, or our active social calendar – we do like to have fun!
If this sounds like you then please let us know by applying here and attaching your CV below (click on the CV upload button and select your CV - it will auto attach to the submission file). One of our team will be in touch within seven workings days to kick start your application journey.