David Evans has a portfolio of roles, based on his more than 30 years experience in OD driven commercial transformation roles, Employee Relations, and HR leadership. David works with clients to improve their performance by helping them resolve business issues which have a significant people or relationship element, and design and implement effective transformation programmes. David is an accredited Mediator and specialises in Executive and Workplace mediation, facilitating resolution in organisational, workplace and employment disputes. David sits on the panel of Workplace Mediators of the specialist mediation chambers In Place of Strife. David is also the founder and Managing Director of The Diversity & Innovation Company, a social enterprise with a unique and immersive alternative to traditional leadership development, bringing diversity and diversity of thought into the heart and soul of business, through personal development assignments in India. David sits as a Trustee on the Board of FitzRoy, a charity which transforms lives for people with physical / learning disabilities, and autism. David undertakes public service as a Magistrate in England & Wales.
David has deep experience in:
HR Transformation – very experienced in overall strategy formulation, solution design, implementation and operational run, i.e. all areas of HR Transformation and Global Business Services.
Organisation design projects –managing the design of specific business projects and processes within an overall transformation programme.
Resolving conflict – some conflict in the workplace or project is healthy. David works with teams and individuals who are experiencing unhealthy conflict to resolve the issues.
LL.B Hons. (Bachelor of Laws) 1984, University of Manchester
Accredited Mediator CEDR (Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution) 2003
Certified to interpret Hogan Personality and Development assessments
Appointed as a Magistrate (Justice of the Peace) for England & Wales in June 2007. Chair from 2013.
Advisory Board Member of TalentEase, an Indian company focused on improving the employability and entrepreneurial skills of Indian school children, to equip them with life skills after school.
Diversity Lead for Accenture’s BPO division in the UK / Ireland, September 2010 to November 2013.
Trained Medical Case Investigator for complaints against Doctors, 2013.
- HR Operating Model reviews for multiple global organisations
- Led delivery on Accenture’s multi-year transformation and outsourcing of Unilever’s HR function across 120 countries
- Advice to many global companies during the solutioning, contracting and transformation phases of global HR shared service and outsourcing opportunities
Conflict resolution and Mediation:
- Multiple successful Executive and Workplace mediations, including: Directors in an international organisation based in India, Directors of a company in the City of London, Partners in a London financial services partnership, Directors in an NHS Clinical Commissioning Group, and Academics at Cambridge University
- Facilitation of the executive team of a professional services partnership with a £10m turnover, facing partnership breakup due to a breakdown in working relationships