We’re seeing rapid growth across our business and have big things planned this year at LACE Partners. It’s great that we have so many clients wanting to work with us, because it also means we have the need to bring more great people into our LACE family!
And so we’re looking for Change Managers to join us. Could you be that person? If you’ve got some of the skills below then fill in the form at the bottom of the page and we’ll get back to you!
In this role you will:
- Design and deliver change and adoption strategies in the context of HR change programmes. For example in support of the implementation of a new HR system, helping bring to life the ‘case for change’ to users, as well as the expected value for the business
- Work with FTSE 250 clients across a variety of industries
- Build and shape relationships with clients on a daily basis
- Support the development our change methodology and upskilling / knowledge sharing across the LACE team.
We’re looking for a passionate, innovative and caring person. You will have proven experience in:
- Change and adoption strategies, the establishment of change networks, development of communications and training approaches, impact assessments, and engagement plans
- Programme / project management – for example, as a workstream lead or the overall lead of an HR change programme
- Working across the end-to-end project lifecycle, seeing programmes past ‘go live’ into ‘sustain’ – i.e. helping the client transition effectively to a business as usual context, as typically this is when the real change work needs to begin!
- Constructively challenging and conveying key messages to a variety of client stakeholders – e.g. HR Leadership Team (HRLT), HRD, project sponsor, project team, SteerCo and business leaders / managers (depending on scope)
- Facilitation of workshops and client meetings to develop recommendations and drive decisions
- Management of a team to help deliver outputs
- Knowledge of digital adoption platforms (‘DAP’) and solutions and experience in working with the key DAPs in the market (e.g. WalkMe, Applearn, Whatfix)
- Understanding and familiarity of change management models and approaches, but with a degree of flexibility, recognising the need to tailor approaches to the client’s context, their requirements and lessons learned from their previous change interventions / projects.
We are looking for someone who:
- Comes from a consultancy / project-oriented background
- Quickly builds rapport amongst clients, fellow LACE employees, associates/contractors we work with, as well as other key stakeholders and project teams working together
- Has a balanced view of strategic change and the practical use of tools / models
- Is curious and keen to stretch their thinking
- Is flexible, as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and our LACE team to support project delivery / internal LACE activities.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility and variety of work – client and internal activities / communities – our communities are an opportunity to enhance your own knowledge of different aspects of HR consultancy and the latest industry developments
- Development and growth through projects and working with our senior LACE team – we are a business that likes to see people working across different teams and at different levels
- An innovative culture – we all work closely together and that helps innovation and sharing of ideas
- The opportunity to pursue your personal interests through our communities and CSR team
- In addition to a competitive basic salary, we also offer benefits such as 30 days’ holiday per year, private medical insurance and life insurance.
If this sounds like you then reach out to us and let’s have a conversation. If you’re successful, you’ll be joining a fun and engaging team who look after each other.
Check out some of our people and if you want a chat then reach out to them as well – we’re a transparent business and we’d be delighted if you got in touch.