How would you like to join a business with a family feel top it? A business that has ‘care’ as one of it’s guiding values, because we care about the work we do, we care about the clients we have, but most importantly, we care about each other at LACE too.
Sounds good, right?
We’re growing rapidly and are looking for somebody with experience in Cloud transformation programmes to come and join our growing family. If you’re somebody with experience of being heavily involved in the running of Cloud implementation as a project manager, change or adoption lead, or event a deployment lead, then this could be the job for you.
In this role you will:
- Work with FTSE 250 clients across a variety of industries to help them transform the way HR services are delivered to the business.
- Build and shape relationships with clients on a daily basis
- Develop design recommendations and implementation plans
- Manage a team to deliver outputs (both client and potentially LACE resources)
- Constructively challenge and convey key messages to a variety of client stakeholders – e.g. project lead, project team, SteerCo (depending on scope)
- Facilitate workshops and client meetings to develop recommendations and help drive decisions
- Support the development our HR Transformation methodologies and upskilling / knowledge sharing across the LACE team
- Actively participate in our LACE Communities based on your areas of interest to:
- Continuously improve the tools / templates / methodologies we use on client projects
- Conduct research into leading market trends
- Help us develop new tools and thinking to take to clients as part of pitches and relationship development
- Help shape our market eminence through contributing to LACE thought leadership around HR transformation – e.g. podcasts, webinars, blogs
- Share your experiences and points of view to build our team’s capability.
- Contribute to business development activities to help us win new work, such as proposals and client pitches (depending on your capacity).
We are looking for someone who:
- Comes from a consultancy / project-oriented background
- Considers the broader business context, process and implications and not just the immediate challenge being considered
- Takes a practical approach to solving problems and challenges
- Demonstrates effective project management and governance, having acted as a workstream lead or the overall lead of an HR transformation project
- Quickly builds strong relationships and can identify new opportunities to broaden our network within the client
- Is resilient, with strong personal impact to influence and persuade others to help drive to a decision
- Is passionate about HR and keeps up to date with emerging trends, able to demonstrate good insight into the market (e.g. talent management, digital learning, employee experience, people strategy)
- Is curious and keen to stretch their thinking
- Is flexible, as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and our LACE team to support project delivery / internal LACE activities
- Role models our LACE values and behaviours of passion, innovation and care.
Desirable specialist skills relating to Cloud transformation projects include somebody who:
- Has experience one full-cycle Cloud implementation, RFP process for selection of a product or a System Integrator (SI)
- Has developed businesses cases, cost models for HR technology projects, as well as play a part in the development of technology roadmaps
- Is experienced in working with any of the large enterprise platforms such as Workday, Oracle or SAP, or any of the other well-known platforms in the HR industry
- Have knowledge of working on data architecture or data migration projects
- Has been exposed to developing key design decisions and some implementation strategies (e.g. change and adoption strategy, testing strategy, data migration strategy, etc)
- Has experience of designing and/or setting up a Cloud Operations Team
- Is able to diagnose current pain points and develop interventions (people, process, technology) to address them
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility and variety of work – client and internal activities / communities
- Development and growth through projects and working with our senior LACE team
- An innovative culture
- The opportunity to pursue your personal interests through our communities and CSR team
- In addition to a competitive basic salary, we also offer benefits such as 30 days’ holiday per year, private medical insurance and life insurance.
If this sounds like you then reach out to us and let’s have a conversation. If you’re successful, you’ll be joining a fun and engaging team who look after each other.
Check out some of our people and if you want a chat then reach out to them as well – we’re a transparent business and we’d be delighted if you got in touch.