This year is already shaping up to be an amazing one for LACE Partners and we’re seeing rapid growth across our business. Would you like to be part of a fast-growing organisation, that could also see your career progress quickly too? Then reach out to become part of the LACE family!
We’re looking for a HR Transformation Consultant / Senior Consultant to join our team. We’re looking for a passionate, innovative and caring individual, someone who shares our core LACE values. These values aren’t just words on a website – we all try to live by them every day.
In this role you will:
- Work on HR transformation projects with FTSE250 clients across a variety of industries. For example, they might be looking to recalibrate their employee experience proposition, change the way the HR function operates to be more effective and experienced focused, or selecting and implementing new HR systems and tools
- Play a key part in the delivery of outcomes on client projects with guidance from other LACE project members. For example, you may be responsible for activities such as:
- Analysing data/trends on a specific topics;
- Conducting desk-based research;
- Preparing and delivering content for workshops or presentations;
- Facilitating workshops and client discussions;
- Project management coordination and organisation
- Listen to the client’s requirements and help provide recommendations based on data and insights, your experience and input from the wider team
- Build a strong day-to-day relationship with client team members
- Actively participate in our LACE Communities based on your areas of interest to:
- Continuously improve the tools / templates / methodologies we use on client projects;
- Conduct research into leading market trends;
- Help us develop new tools and thinking to take to clients as part of pitches and relationship development;
- Share your experiences and points of view to shape our market eminence and build our team’s capability – for example, on a recent external article you may have read around employee experience
- Support with writing case studies / project summaries for projects you’ve worked on, including facilitating lessons learned sessions with the wider LACE team.
- Provide generalist support to the development of sales proposals to help us win new work.
We are looking for someone who:
- Comes from a consultancy / project-oriented background
- Is passionate about HR and keeps up to date with emerging trends (e.g. talent management, employee experience, people strategy)
- Takes pride in delivering high quality work and enjoys being part of a team
- Is curious and keen to stretch their thinking to drive their personal development
- Has experience of managing team members to:
- Oversee the quality of work produced and manage to a successful client outcome;
- Provide guidance and support to enable them to be successful in their careers and achieve their performance objectives.
- Is flexible, as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and our LACE team to support project delivery / internal LACE activities.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility and variety of work – client and internal activities / communities – our communities are an opportunity to enhance your own knowledge of different aspects of HR consultancy and the latest industry developments
- Development and growth through projects and working with our senior LACE team – we are a business that likes to see people working across different teams and at different levels
- An innovative culture – we all work closely together and that helps innovation and sharing of ideas
- The opportunity to pursue your personal interests through our communities and CSR team
- In addition to a competitive basic salary, we also offer benefits such as 30 days’ holiday per year, private medical insurance and life insurance.
If this sounds like you then reach out to us and let’s have a conversation. If you’re successful, you’ll be joining a fun and engaging team who look after each other.
Check out some of our people and if you want a chat then reach out to them as well – we’re a transparent business and we’d be delighted if you got in touch.