Want to be part of a dynamic, fun team where the opportunities for your career to grow rapidly could be right in front of you? Well why not join us and become a LACEr. We’re seeing rapid growth across our business and have big things planned this year at LACE Partners. As such, we’re looking for HR Transformation Managers to join us.
In this role you will:
- Work with FTSE 250 clients across a variety of industries to help them transform the way HR services are delivered to the business. This could mean defining a client’s people strategy, priorities and associated HR plan; developing employee journeys and conducting experience workshops; optimising their HR operating model; establishing new HR shared service capabilities and technologies; designing efficient and experience driven processes and ways of working
- Challenge our clients to think differently about the role HR plays in supporting the delivery of business outcomes and a great employee, line manager and business leader experience
- Build and shape relationships with clients on a daily basis
- Develop design recommendations and implementation plans
- Manage a team to deliver outputs (both client and potentially LACE resources)
- Constructively challenge and convey key messages to a variety of client stakeholders – e.g. project lead, project team, SteerCo (depending on scope)
- Facilitate workshops and client meetings to develop recommendations and help drive decisions
- Support the development our HR Transformation methodologies and upskilling / knowledge sharing across the LACE team
- Actively participate in our LACE Communities based on your areas of interest to:
- Continuously improve the tools / templates / methodologies we use on client projects
- Conduct research into leading market trends
- Help us develop new tools and thinking to take to clients as part of pitches and relationship development
- Help shape our market eminence through contributing to LACE thought leadership around HR transformation – e.g. podcasts, webinars, blogs
- Share your experiences and points of view to build our team’s capability.
- Contribute to business development activities to help us win new work, such as proposals and client pitches (depending on your capacity).
We are looking for someone who:
- Comes from a consultancy / project-oriented background.
- Has experience of several of the following components of HR transformation: employee experience design, HR operating model design, HR shared services design and implementation, HR organisation design, HR process design
- Considers the broader business context, process and implications and not just the immediate challenge being considered
- Takes a practical approach to solving problems and challenges
- Demonstrates effective project management and governance, having acted as a workstream lead or the overall lead of an HR transformation project
- Quickly builds strong relationships and can identify new opportunities to broaden our network within the client
- Is resilient, with strong personal impact to influence and persuade others to help drive to a decision
- Is passionate about HR and keeps up to date with emerging trends, able to demonstrate good insight into the market (e.g. talent management, digital learning, employee experience, people strategy)
- Is curious and keen to stretch their thinking
- Is flexible, as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and our LACE team to support project delivery / internal LACE activities
- Role models our LACE values and behaviours of passion, innovation and care.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility and variety of work – client and internal activities / communities
- Development and growth through projects and working with our senior LACE team
- An innovative culture
- The opportunity to pursue your personal interests through our communities and CSR team
- In addition to a competitive basic salary, we also offer benefits such as 30 days’ holiday per year, private medical insurance and life insurance.
If this sounds like you then reach out to us and let’s have a conversation. If you’re successful, you’ll be joining a fun and engaging team who look after each other.
Check out some of our people and if you want a chat then reach out to them as well – we’re a transparent business and we’d be delighted if you got in touch.