Want to be part of a dynamic, fun team where the opportunities for your career to grow rapidly could be right in front of you? Well, why not join us and become a LACEr. We’re seeing rapid growth across our business and have big things planned this year at LACE Partners. As such, we’re looking for Senior Managers to join us.
In this role you will:
- Own the overall client relationship on a project. Day to day senior LACE point of contact for both the LACE team and client
- Key LACE decision maker and influencer on project
- Provide high quality expert advice and guidance across the board, both for projects you actively oversee / run and others where SME input is required
- Share insights with client leadership to support innovation and position us as the leading UK HR transformation boutique consultancy
- Build relationships more broadly across the client account
- Recognise and celebrate successes and share ‘thank you’ s when milestones and projects complete
- Generate and contribute to leads/sales on existing and new clients; look for opportunities to on-sell and upsell
- Represent LACE at events – make client connections, generate new client leads
- Be present in the marketplace and contribute to LACE thought leadership around HR transformation – e.g. podcasts, webinars, blogs
- Coordinate lessons learned / post implementation reviews across relevant projects (which may or may not be led by you)
- Actively share articles of interest around the future of HR / HR transformation with the LACE community and help to identify new technologies relevant to our clients, for potential inclusion in our tech halo/people_tech events
- Contribute to LACE’s thought leadership around HR and HR Transformation
- Identify new talent to join LACE
- Support recruitment activities – e.g. interviewing candidates, promoting recruitment activities in LinkedIn
- Actively participate in LACE Communities and drive engagement across the wider LACE team
- Help drive engagement across our LACE communities; actively participate in LACE Communities based on areas of personal interest
- Encourage team members to share insights on LACE webinars
- Role model our LACE values and behaviours
- Line Management responsibility of LACE team members (as our perm team grows) – provide guidance and support to enable them to be successful in their careers and achieve their performance objectives
We are looking for someone who:
- Comes from a consultancy / project-oriented background.
- Has experience of several of the following components of HR transformation: employee experience design, HR operating model design, HR shared services design and implementation, HR organisation design, HR process design
- Considers the broader business context, process and implications and not just the immediate challenge being considered
- Takes a practical approach to solving problems and challenges
- Demonstrates effective project management and governance, having acted as a workstream lead or the overall lead of an HR transformation project
- Is resilient, with strong personal impact to influence and persuade others to help drive to a decision
- Is passionate about HR and keeps up to date with emerging trends, able to demonstrate good insight into the market (e.g. talent management, digital learning, employee experience, people strategy)
- Is curious and keen to stretch their thinking
- Is flexible, as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients and our LACE team to support project delivery / internal LACE activities
- Role models our LACE values and behaviours of passion, innovation and care.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility and variety of work – client and internal activities / communities
- Development and growth through projects and working with our senior LACE team
- An innovative culture
- The opportunity to pursue your personal interests through our communities and CSR team
- In addition to a competitive basic salary, we also offer benefits such as 30 days’ holiday per year, private medical insurance and life insurance.
If this sounds like you then reach out to us and let’s have a conversation. If you’re successful, you’ll be joining a fun and engaging team who look after each other.
Check out some of our people and if you want a chat then reach out to them as well – we’re a transparent business and we’d be delighted if you got in touch.