Exciting times lay ahead for the whole LACE Partners family and if you’re somebody who wants to join in on the fun, then get in touch, because we’re looking for an internal recruiter to join our team on an initial six month fixed term contract.
This role – brought about because of our rapid growth in 2022 – is now in place as we look to fill both permanent positions within LACE , as well as associate (contract) roles, as we build our contract talent pool for the large volume of work we are taking on working for some of our amazing clients!
If you’re a passionate, innovative and caring person then you share our values and we’d love to talk to you.
You’ll be somebody who:
- Has experience of working across the recruitment process, either as an internal recruiter or as a recruitment consultant on the agency side
- Is an expert sourcing – able to identify people with the right skills as well as cultural fit – good at headhunting and sifting to find the right type of people that will love to work at a place like LACE
- Will spend time sourcing new contractors/associates and building a talent pool for when we need external support on our client projects – also keeping those people warm by account managing them and regularly checking in to see where they are working
- Can understand a brief and translate that back to candidates with a positive outlook on the culture and business that LACE Partners is (fun, passionate and friendly people who look after each other!)
- Can work with senior stakeholders within the business (Executive Directors, etc)
- Has run recruitment processes from start to finish, managing from initial introduction and screening, through to scheduling interviews, setting up meetings for colleagues in the business, etc
- Has experience in working on a recruitment CRM or company CRM platform
- Is confident enough to make judgement calls on people who are the right skills and cultural fit in to the business
- Is a confident communicator, willing to juggle multiple projects and processes
- Can lead resourcing meetings, where the senior team talks through requirements, as well as who is in process and the different stage
- Is great at diary management and account managing our existing associates, getting to know them and checking in on them to make sure they are happy and how they are getting on with projects.
- Can work with external agency stakeholders, giving briefs, etc
- Has experience in writing job specs that make our passion and enjoyment for working at LACE Partners really come to life!
- Can present ideas in a structured and simplified manner.
If you’ve also got some of the below you’ll be a great match (although not essential, so don’t let it put you off talking to us!):
- Experience working for a consultancy
- Passion for the HR profession and an understanding of all things HR
- Has recruited for HR professionals in the past
- Experience in HubSpot CRM
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility and variety of work – we work with fully remote and hybrid team so you can be flexible around your ways of working
- Development and growth through projects and working with our senior LACE team.
- An innovative culture
- A real ‘family’ feel – you won’t know until you call us, but when you do, you’ll see what we mean
- The opportunity to pursue your personal interests through our communities and CSR team
- In addition to a competitive basic salary, we also offer benefits such as 30 days’ holiday per year, private medical insurance and life insurance.
If this sounds like you then reach out to us and let’s have a conversation. If you’re successful, you’ll be joining a fun and engaging team who look after each other.
Check out some of our people and if you want a chat then reach out to them as well – we’re a transparent business and we’d be delighted if you got in touch.