That’s why we have produced a host of support tools that provide advice and guidance that you, and your teams, can access over the coming weeks and months.
See below for an overview of each of our webinars now available ‘on demand’.
- Webinars – a series starting with HR in a time of crisis – a 12 point plan, continuing with the second webinar on supporting and engaging your people in crisis, followed by our third webinar on creating the ‘new normal’ and how HR teams must prepare now for when business begins to transition back to ‘business as usual’
- Podcasts – on remote working (also available on iTunes, Alexa, Spotify and Stitcher), workforce planning, as well as restructuring for success, etc
- Blogs – featuring advice and guidance on some of the topics mentioned above which you’ll be able to access via our Insights page (released each Friday)
- Video advice – outlining each of the 12 points in our ’12 point plan for crisis management’ – focused on what you can do to ensure your people are engaged, motivated, communicated to effectively and are ready for what the rest of 2020. Watch the videos here.
- Transition to BAU – How will you transition the workforce back to full strength? What factors do you need to consider to do this in a way that optimises engagement and productivity?
- Retain the home working muscle – Enforced home working has broken taboos and accelerated change for some businesses. How will you retain what works well and use the new ways of working to optimise flexibility and performance?
- Learn the lessons – None of us want a repeat of Covid-19. But what can we learn from the experience and how can you as HR leaders help your organisation to pause and reflect on this for future periods of significant challenge and change?
Assessing the practical aspects of what HR teams need to do to navigate the Covid-19 crisis remain compliant and minimise risk over this period. Watch the ‘on demand’ version of webinar two here
- What people actions do you need to take to manage the crisis now?
- What do you need to do to sustain your workforce during this period of crisis?
- What do you need to think of to thrive when coming out of the crisis?