That’s why we will be producing a host of support tools that will provide advice and guidance that you, and your teams, can access over the coming weeks and months.
- Webinars – a series starting with HR in a time of crisis – a 12 point plan, continuing with the second webinar on supporting and engaging your people in crisis, followed by our third webinar on 21st April @ 12.30pm – Creating the ‘new normal’
- Podcasts – on remote working (also available on iTunes, Alexa, Spotify and Stitcher), workforce planning, as well as restructuring for success, etc
- Blogs – featuring advice and guidance on some of the topics mentioned above which you’ll be able to access via our Insights page (released each Friday)
- Video advice – on what you can do to ensure your people are engaged, motivated, communicated to effectively and are ready for what the rest of 2020 will bring (released in April).
It is never too early to start planning for the recovery and so businesses need to be thinking now about how to transition to the ‘new normal’ successfully. This webinar – the third in the series by LACE Partners – will tackle the final three elements in the 12-point people plan for crisis management and will include:
- Transition to BAU – How will you transition the workforce back to full strength? What factors do you need to consider to do this in a way that optimises engagement and productivity?
- Retain the home working muscle – Enforced home working has broken taboos and accelerated change for some businesses. How will you retain what works well and use the new ways of working to optimise flexibility and performance?
- Learn the lessons – None of us want a repeat of Covid-19. But what can we learn from the experience and how can you as HR leaders help your organisation to pause and reflect on this for future periods of significant challenge and change?
Tuesday 21st April @ 12.30pm
Assessing the practical aspects of what HR teams need to do to navigate the Covid-19 crisis:
- Creative engagement – How can you maintain or even improve the engagement of your workforce, particularly if they are working from home?
- Wellbeing – What additional health and wellbeing support are employees, line managers and HR teams likely to need?
- New Policies – How fit for purpose are your people policies such as homeworking, furlough, redundancy etc?
- Leadership behaviours – How can you support the leaders in your business to manage the impacts of the crisis and demonstrate the right behaviours with their teams?
- Regulation and compliance – What are the decisions you need to make to remain compliant and minimise risk over this period?
- What people actions do you need to take to manage the crisis now?
- What do you need to do to sustain your workforce during this period of crisis?
- What do you need to think of to thrive when coming out of the crisis?