We are your fundamentally different partner
Our driving motivation is to be fundamentally different to the archetypal consultancy approach. A LACEr is not your run of the mill consultant. Housing some of the best minds in HR transformation and people experience, we pride ourselves on our expertise. Using our in-depth knowledge and LACE Way mindset, we will guide you through the process, and support you every step of the way. Together, we will pave the way to ensure that you meet your company goals.
LACE Partners has evolved into a thriving business with an impressive track record of successful projects across a wide range of industries. This is made possible by our wealth of experienced practitioners who specialise in HR transformation, tech advisory, talent, change and adoption, employee experience, people data and analytics, cloud migration, payroll excellence and much more. You can find out about our services by visiting Our Services pages.
We are a business that prides itself on our ability to build long term relationships, not only with our clients and our delivery partners, but also with our network of LACE employees and associates who we affectionately refer to as ‘LACErs’. Here at LACE, we know that the success of our business is predicated on the relationships that we have with our people (both internally and externally) and so we hold some core values very close to us:
We are energised by working with people who share our passions and values for solving HR, people and change challenges.
We always act with care.
We take pride in the work we deliver for all stakeholders and want to succeed in the right way and with the right approach to our work.
We believe in being at the forefront of future thinking and ideas, including technology that empowers people, supported by research and partnerships with like-minded companies.
What makes us fundamentally different?
- We’re committed to driving value for your business – We create a partnership to drive business value and make experiences at work amazing!
- We’re practical and tailored in our approach – We don’t use a ‘one-size-fits-all’, rather we create bespoke, pragmatic, solutions for our clients’ needs.
- We’re with you ever step of the way – Whatever stage of the journey you’re on, we can work with you to build capability and pave the way.
- We’re independent – We are independent so are quick to adapt, but also are agnostic when it comes to technology recommendations.
- We get it – We know HR, the challenges and what great looks like. Our capability is drawn from world-class consultancies and people who have held senior leadership positions at major corporates.
Reach out to us to see what opportunities we have available
In this week’s blog LACE co-founder Cathy Acratopulo speaks with Simon Smith, the CPO at Aston Martin, about employee listening strategy. Read on to learn what approaches are most effective and what role they play in optimising employee experience – or listen to their...
Chris and LACE Manager Georgina Sutton speak to guest Jocelynne Thompson, Director of People Strategy and Transformation at Virgin Media O2 to discuss if HR has a branding problem. The conversation centres around the perception of HR within the business world and...
In the latest HR On the Offensive podcast, Chris and LACE Director Pavan Bilkhoo speak with their guest, Michelle Gyimah, who is a keynote speaker and a consultant specialising in gender and ethnicity pay gaps. The discussion revolves around the challenges and...