We are looking for experienced HR Transformation consultants to join our growing team. As an HR Transformation consultant, you will help clients develop their People strategies and advise on the design and implementation of global HR transformation programmes. You will be skilled in building strong relationships with a range of senior HR stakeholders and will be able to demonstrate experience of working on HR transformation projects end to end across a range of complex assignments, or specialising in one or more of the following:
- HR strategy,
- HR operating models (including shared services and insourcing/ outsourcing) and;
- HR process design.
This experience may have been gained working for a consultancy firm(s) or as an HR professional working within a business, or both.
We have openings at two levels:
- Consultants: 5 years+ experience within HR consulting across a wide range of industry sectors/clients.
- Senior Managers: 10 years + industry experience within HR consulting and project management, with proven experience of leading on a number of HR transformation projects.
To help ensure you lead the client to a successful outcome you will have experience in some or all of the following areas:
- HR strategy review and definition
- HR assessments and benchmarking
- Business case review and development
- HR process and policy design
- HR roles and organisation design: HR Business Partners, Experts and Shared Services
- Shared services design and implementation
- HR capability and skills development
- Line manager people management capability development
- Deep understanding of how Human Resources contributes to the success of an organisation
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with board level members, directors and key stakeholders
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Working knowledge of common consultancy/project methodology, business analysis and process mapping
- Working knowledge of a leading HR Cloud System – e.g. Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially PowerPoint and Excel
To apply please send your CV to Emma Leonis (email@example.com), including ‘CV’ in the subject/title of your email. All applicants must adhere to the UK Right to Work legislation.