Choosing and implementing HR technologies is not without its challenges; but it doesn’t mean that smoother transformation journeys cannot be on the horizon. This event will unpack some of the common experiences, discussing how teams can avoid or overcome some of the common issues faced during the implementation journey.
Hosted by Aaron Alburey our co-founder and CEO, we will hear first hand what themes we see with our clients and what core methodologies we rely on for success at LACE. We will also be joined by guest speaker Mark Corden, HR Transformation Director at Parkdean Resort and Alistair Logan, Value Advisory Senior Principal from Ceridian to discuss the lessons learned from their ongoing Dayforce implementation as well as from Mark’s extensive experience in this area.
Discussion points will include:
- How can you achieve sustainable success with your HR system?
- How important is stakeholder management and why should it be an integral part of your roadmap pre and post implementation?
- How do you ensure the best level of engagement with the system from across the business? How do you build out the support at a local level across a business spread across a wider geographical region?
- How can you ensure that the business understands the ROI of the HR system being implemented?
- How important is the relationship between HR and IT?