Buyer’s remorse with HR technology – Webinar 4:
Future-proofing your Investments
>>> This webinar has ended but you can still watch it on-demand by registering through the form below
We have launched a summer webinar series – Buyer’s remorse with HR technology – in which we’ll investigate the common causes of buyer’s remorse and provide you with strategies for avoiding it. We’ll share case studies from organisations that have successfully implemented HR technology and achieved a positive ROI but also share the lessons learned and how to avoid some common pitfalls.
Join us on Thursday, October 5th at 12:30 pm for the fourth webinar in the LACE Summer Series, ‘Future-proofing your investments.’
In this session, host Chris Horton will be joined by LACErs Tim Ringo, Client Executive Director, Louise Brown, Senior Manager and Sian Beacham, Client Executive Director, as well as Andrew Hall, Global Head of P&C Product Management at Philip Morris International.
Our speakers will explore what is happening in the HR technology marketplace, how artificial intelligence is impacting HR, and discuss how to get prepared for the future.
By attending this webinar, you will discover more about:
- Understanding the HR marketplace: Stay up to date with a dynamic HR marketplace. Explore the latest trends, emerging practices, and evolving expectations in the HR industry. Understanding the pulse of the HR marketplace is crucial for staying ahead of the curve and ensuring your HR strategies align with current industry developments.
- Exploring AI technologies: what AI technologies we should investigate in the HR landscape and their potential applications in areas such as talent acquisition, employee engagement, performance management, and more.
- Challenging HR thinking: Take a closer look at your HR thinking and evaluate its effectiveness. Explore thought-provoking perspectives and innovative approaches that can challenge traditional HR practices. Discover new strategies and mindsets that can enhance HR outcomes and drive organisational success. This webinar segment aims to inspire you to critically assess your HR thinking and embrace new ideas that can lead to positive change.
- Defining the talent: How to know what skills to hire for or build internally within your company
By participating in this webinar, you’ll gain a comprehensive understanding of AI technologies to explore, stay updated on the ever-evolving HR marketplace, and be encouraged to challenge and improve your HR thinking. Join us to broaden your knowledge and gain the insights needed to make informed decisions that can propel your HR practices to new heights.
Check out all the webinars in the series:
- Webinar 1: The causes of buyer’s remorse (ended – now available on demand)
- Webinar 2: People and Adoption, why is no one using the system? (ended – now available on demand)
- Webinar 3: How do you maximise your ROI (ended – now available on demand)
- Webinar 4: Future-proofing your Investments (ended – now available on demand)
- Buyer’s remorse with HR tech – LIVE Panel – 8th November 2023: Register now