Are you struggling to get your ROI for HR technology investments?
>>> This webinar has ended but you can still watch it on-demand by registering through the form below
If so, you’re not alone. Many organisations struggle to get a return on their investment in HR technology, resulting in buyer’s remorse.
In the first of this four-part webinar series we will look into the common reasons why HR technology fails to meet expectations and ROI.
Often, teams can be too quick to point the finger at the vendor, when there are a multitude of factors to consider before, during and after your HR technology implementation. Join the discussion as we analyse the roles of change management, a robust data and analytics strategy and more.
Hosted by Chris Horton, this session will include insights and learnings from Marcus Beaver, Country Leader of Alight Solutions, Aaron Alburey, Founder of LACE Partners and Tim Ringo, published author and Executive Director at LACE Partners.
Register now to learn:
- Why your HR technology may be underdelivering
- Why it’s often not just the technology at fault
- Common pitfalls and how to avoid and remedy them
- Practical advice on how to get back on track
Check out all the webinars in the series:
- Webinar 1: The causes of buyer’s remorse (ended – now available on demand)
- Webinar 2: People and Adoption, why is no one using the system? (ended – now available on demand)
- Webinar 3: How do you maximise your ROI (ended – now available on demand)
- Webinar 4: Future-proofing your Investments (ended – now available on demand)
- Buyer’s remorse with HR tech – LIVE Panel – 8th November 2023: Register now